The result is a balanced alkalinity and mineral composition in water, with stable and close-to-neutral pH which helps prevent limescale formation. The process delivers the ideal ingredient water for enhancing coffee flavors and aiding in the proper extraction of the coffee bean and grind.
Adjustable, DUOBLEND™ bypass valve allows for the precise adjustment of carbonate hardness – tailor hardness levels to meet your desired water recipe.
Claris Ultra offers higher capacities versus traditional Claris due to its added sequestering agent which allows more blended water to go through the DUOBLEND bypass, putting less stress on the resin thus slowing its exhaustion.
- Solution features a unique 5-stage filtration process:
- Prefiltration removes coarse particles
- Carbonate hardness adjustment through an ion exchange process
- Fine filtration
- Highly efficient carbon block removes harmful contaminants and unpleasant tastes and odors
- Solid membrane filter removes particles down to 5 µm for the highest levels of equipment protection
- Chlorine reduction
- Ion exchange
- Particulate reduction
- Scale control
- Water conditioning/softening
- Mineral stabilization